Monday, May 7, 2012

Felicia Day Wielding a Chainsaw

Felicia Day Wielding a Chainsaw

We're getting a fair number of hits for Felicia Day with a chainsaw thanks to our reviews of Geek and Sundry along with this odd post (I honestly don't know what I was thinking when I put that one up). So, for those looking for the actual Felicia Day with a chainsaw video, it's posted here in hopes the gods of Google will become distracted by this clever ploy.

Duck Note: This is from the G&S Channel Flog (Felicia's Blog).

The video also has stuff on cute animals with Felicia hitting glass-breaking pitch yelling "They're so CUTE!" Of course we, being savages, aren't into that sort of thing.
(but they are cute).

Duck Note 2: Since we are wayyy off track but having fun: Shout out to fellow Savage Blogger: Wine And Savages! (you'll see why in a second)  According to Felicia's Flog above, she is a big Lord Darcy fan! AND, before she plays with the chainsaw, #2 on her Fave Five is the Lizzie Bennet Diaries on youtube. So, to Sean B. at Wine and Savages, we're discovering more Jane Austen gamer fans all the time. Your idea for a Regency / Gothic Savage setting potential audience is getting bigger and bigger!  I now return you to your regular programming.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! Today's our wedding anniversary so my wife/fellow gamer/collaborator Robin and I thank you whole bunches!!!

    Now I suppose I need to send Felicia Day a free copy when this is printed so I can get a cover blurb from her. LOL

    ReplyDelete