Interface Zero GM Screen for Savage Worlds Review
by Gunmetal Games
Price: $2.99 ( pdf format)
Pages: 7 (a splash page, 3 pages of charts, & 3 of great art)
Why a review on a GM Screen? Because Interface Zero is a remarkable setting that I admire. The idea of an Emancipated AI has buzzed in my imagination for months. So, until I work my way thru IZ and create my own Simulacrum army or re-imagine my own Blade Runner-esque world, this is a useful way to give props to Gun Metal Games.
Art: Nothing communicates a setting better than excellent art. As you can see below and above, the art is indeed excellent. For me, strong visuals like these keep me in the groove of the game.
- First Page: The Shoot and Move Charts
- Attacking Options and Modifiers
- Skills / Derived Stats / Range Modifiers / Non-lethal Combat / Movement
- Stealth Rules / Modifiers
- Second Page: IZ Interactions and Network Hacking
- Allied Personality / NPC Initial Reaction / Calling in Favors / Test of Wills / Zeek Fatigue
- Public Access Network / Home Access Network
- Corporate Access Network / Government Access / Military Access Network
- Third Page: IZ Trauma, Damage, and Healing
- Cybertrauma / Biotrauma / Fire Damage / Radiation / Encumbrance
- Gritty Damage / Shaken / Incapacitation / Injury Table / Natural Healing
This is a useful product done well and the price can't be beat.